LaVoce Luna Productions
traditional or same-sex weddings OR
vow renewals, custom-tailored for YOU!
Here's All You Do to Get Started:
* Contact me with your wedding date, time and location. You can listen to a "sample"
ceremony, at the bottom of this page. (This way, you can hear my delivery). If you wish, I'll also give
you information on where to find alternative ceremony text and the process to obtain your marriage
The Complete fee of $250 includes the following:
* Initial Consultation (all your questions and concerns addressed).
* Complete review of written and oral details to totally personalize your ceremony.
* If desired, a brief meeting to discuss any final details. I do not attend rehearsal dinners,
as most officiates know their role and many couples have a wedding coordinator. (However,
if this service is desired, a nominal fee will be added for the extra time involved).
* Ceremony Officiation.
* Written and Bound Copy of Your Ceremony.
* Filing of Legal Documents with Government Records.
* A nominal travel fee will be charged for areas outside Sacramento or El Dorado Counties.
* I am ordained through the Universal Life Church, a non-denominational organization that
welcomes and accepts all spiritual affiliations.
* I have done hundreds of weddings, both as an officiate and a wedding coordinator.
* References are available upon request.
CALL ME FOR YOUR SPECIAL DAY - YOU'LL BE PLEASED YOU DID!!
The Bride and Groom light the Unity Candle while their
individual candles remain lit, symbolizing that marriage
is not the loss of individuality, but a new horizon for
each. They now become the sacred WE where without
the other, there would be less than one.
Here is an example of a ceremony
Click play to start